Appleseed Ex Machina DVDRip XviD



Appleseed Ex Machina DVDRip XviD
Info :http://imdb.com/title/tt1043842/

Download from Rapidshare
PART1
PART2
PART3
PART4
PART5
PART6
PART7
PART8


Download from Filefactory
PART1
PART2
PART3
PART4
PART5
PART6
PART7
PART8

Password : http://irfree.com

post signature

About this entry

  1. Thanx alot man hope this movies is the shit latere dudes remember if its japanese its the shit

  2. Hi do you have the dvd cover art in high definition?

  3. I Luv Appleseed. So much, that I feel people should BUY the DVD. $_$ ;] (or BR) Okay, so a friend burned me a copy, then I went out and bought it. After I already owned the first 2 movies. 2004 was great. Just to note, if anyone has not seen the first 2 Appleseed films, in my humble opinion, I believe the 2004 movie is better. (Maybe as good animation, but still better.)

  4. can you re-upload part 4-5-7 on the filefactory? it's nothing there :(

Post a Comment

 

MYSTUFF | Powered By Blogspot | © Copyright  2008